Fall 2014 Miniature Exchange

fanguad

Working on painting my exchange minis still, one of them I decided (with less than two weeks to go) to try something completely different.

Or, if you prefer: Hey y'all watch this!

I did the same thing, I just started on it a bit earlier.
  • Like 1

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So finished 1 figure tonight and am working on the other right now. The vignette is really coming together, probably one of my best projects to date, been a lot of fun to do scratch building of things and adding textures and complimentary colors. I'm even working on a red hair on the second figure which I'm pretty dang happy with. This should be done this week and hopefully out the door to my partner before the weekend. 

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 2

FedEx says the package was delivered today. Hopefully it got to the right person.

The wife wasn't feeling good today so she didn't get a chance to confirm that she got it. But, I saw it with my own two eyes so I know she got it. Thank you SG!I know she loved it.

• Like 2

FedEx says the package was delivered today. Hopefully it got to the right person.

The wife wasn't feeling good today so she didn't get a chance to confirm that she got it. But, I saw it with my own two eyes so I know she got it. Thank you SG!I know she loved it.

Tell her I hope she feels better soon. I was just worried after the craziness on Friday.

• Like 3

unknown reaper alias but Gary Henson you are my new favorite person!

I'm a kiwi living in Canada and Gary being from NZ was thoughtful enough to add 2 Whittakers peanut slab.. a NZ chocolate delicacy . One is mixed with L&P (a NZ soda) this blew my mind. The other being a classic kiwi hokey pokey flavor. Thanks alot, this is a great reminder of home.

Not only that, he painted an awesome hulking zombie as the hulk. The painting is very well done and the base is something I am going to try and duplicate (but doubt it will be as good!)

Thanks again Gary means alot.

• Like 3

unknown reaper alias but Gary Henson you are my new favorite person!

I'm a kiwi living in Canada and Gary being from NZ was thoughtful enough to add 2 Whittakers peanut slab.. a NZ chocolate delicacy . One is mixed with L&P (a NZ soda) this blew my mind. The other being a classic kiwi hokey pokey flavor. Thanks alot, this is a great reminder of home.

Not only that, he painted an awesome hulking zombie as the hulk. The painting is very well done and the base is something I am going to try and duplicate (but doubt it will be as good!)

Thanks again Gary means alot.

You're quite welcome, and I'm glad you like it all. If I had known you were a kiwi, I would have sent you more of the L&P chocolate. It's definitely a flavour that causes disagreements - no one at my work likes it, but my whole D&D group does.   :upside:

Unfortunately, I forgot to get pictures of the mini prior to packing it up, so if you can upload some, that would be appreciated.

Edited by tarlen
  • Like 2

So finished 1 figure tonight and am working on the other right now. The vignette is really coming together, probably one of my best projects to date, been a lot of fun to do scratch building of things and adding textures and complimentary colors. I'm even working on a red hair on the second figure which I'm pretty dang happy with. This should be done this week and hopefully out the door to my partner before the weekend. 

ooh red hair can't wait to see it.

• Like 1

My exchange came from Canada. ^_^

The gnoll looks like it had some fun. >:D

FallExchange01.jpg

And two crystal terrain pieces and a purple worm. ^__^

FallExchange02.jpg

I attempted to upload a picture of the jar of syrup, but it wouldn't let me. It's cool! It's in a maple leaf bottle. ^__^

• Like 2