Sign in to follow this  
SGHawkins09

Boerogg Blackrime, Frost Giant Jarl, 77106 (Pic Heavy)

Oh..that is just splendid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic painting, blending, and conception!

You should be prouder than the NBC Peacock !

WELL DONE..

• Like 2

You guys are making me blush. :blush:

Seriously though, I was stressing so much while painting this guy that I was just happy to have him done and as such I was blown away when I was told about the Best in Show.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maglok
      Boom!
      Partial stoney nudity: Females
      Partial stoney nudity: Males

• By Scott W
      My first time posting to this forum, please let me know if I misstep :p

Reaper Bones Black: 44002 Rock Troll

I added a more rocky base using rock and some plastic crystals carved from leftover plastic sprue. Also added some more crystals to his elbows and side. The elbows were just because I thought it would make it look more menacing but the one on his side was because of a huge hole leftover from the moulding process. To take care of assembly lines I used some of the rock I cracked apart for the base.

I still have the belt and pouch to do, along with the base and some smoothing if blends in his muscles. 

Feedback and CC most welcome!!! 

• By Werkrobotwerk
      So the reason I had spare blackstar rifles was that I decided a proper pirate captain needs a sword. 

So I built this guy with the bones 3 weapon pack, and the spare head off of the bones 4 bulldog armor. 

His sword has much fire, and his reactor a distressing blue glow. 

• By stormbreach
      Hi all.  I just finished the Colossal Skeleton that I've had for a couple years now.  For the longest time I was holding off because I was afraid of doing a mini so much bigger than all the rest.  I've gotten some nice reviews on some of my recent stuff so I decided to take the plunge and try my hand at my first large figure.  I have several sets much larger than even this guy so I had to start somewhere.  The closeup pics show how much work I did on the fur for the back lioncloth as well as the wood grain lines I painted on the planks on his right thigh.  I based him on a wooden plaque my mom was getting rid of that I painted black.  I was doing more work on the base, it was supposed to have some more colours in it but I messed up on the drybrushing so I called it finished and hid the mistake with some static grass .  So far one friend has told me the blue rags pull him out of the mini because they look too new and blue while the rest of him is old and rotted.  Maybe he could do with some more staining on the blue but it doesn't bother me much.  Anyways, enough preamble, I hope you all like him enough as my first large mini!

Edit: forgot to apologize for the make-believe "lightbox" photos, but that's how it goes.

• By Inarah
      Did a little painting today to calm my nerves before the con.  Experimented with several brands of metallic paint.  Photos are not great, but you get the idea. 

• Who's Online   50 Members, 6 Anonymous, 63 Guests (See full list)