Mutilatedlips

I always picture this model spitting rocks like an Octorok.

Love the colours and the base. Speaking of, is that a metal washer that the figure is sitting on, above that artist's base? 

That's a 50mm round-lipped gaming base for the Hordes wargame. And I think that the mini is on some sort of base insert, though I don't recognize the brand (if it's not homemade).

• Like 1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the colours and the base. Speaking of, is that a metal washer that the figure is sitting on, above that artist's base? 

I get extra bases quite cheap from e.g. em4 :

I'm pretty sure you can still name drop, but Reaper doesn't want active links to merchant's web pages posted.

• Like 1

Sorry been busy and away the past few days. It is a resin "Swamp" base insert from the Dark Age game (which was a pretty cool CCG card game when I was a teenager, currently a war game) on top of the 50mm base.

I had to paint it up and it became the most difficult part of this miniature because I usually base around the mini and not other away around. Due to the large surface area he takes up, it became hard to glue him down somewhere that he wouldn't be teeter tottering on a stick or look silly resting on a bubble.

In the end I cheated a bit and covered up the teetering to make him look like he was trampling through some swamp grass.

I get extra bases quite cheap from e.g. em4 :

I'm pretty sure you can still name drop, but Reaper doesn't want active links to merchant's web pages posted.

Scorpio616 has the right of it. Links to retails sites are not allowed and have been removed.