Sign in to follow this  
Adrift

01504: ReaperCon 2007 Sci-Fi Sophie (entry)

I had a feeling you were working on something, you little dickens. The palette you chose is very nice and that red hair is stunning. The brown of her wings tie in perfectly. And those red eyes-so cool!

• Like 2

Thanks! I got really excited for the CAV:SO Kickstarter and decided that I need to practice for the armor on my future stompy robots!!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      The chibi smallworld minis are all based on existing normal minis in the Reaper lines. I recognized five of them from the minis I have from earlier Bones kickstarters, but not Arnise the female barbarian elf that I painted the other day.
      The reason being that the original was included in the Bones 4 core set. An older metal mini being redone into Bones material it seems.

So I painted her in a similar scheme.

The metal version is called Arnise, Elven Sergeant from the Warlord line, and represents the Sergeant of Almirithil's frenzied half-elven berserkers in the Warlord lore.

Why hello there, you remind me of someone I once knew...

B4Core #95 Arnise, Elven Barbarian 
      from the Female Fighters subset in the Bones 4 Core set, 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      Sculpted by Werner Klocke
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      30mm base
    • By planetmut
      It took me ages to choose a colour scheme for the Valkeeri Leader. I eventually decided on Army Painter Shining Silver to go with the whole pulp scifi theme, and VGC Warlock Purple because why not. I was worried the silver bits of her uniform would look like armour instead of metallic cloth but I think it's turned out OK. For once I managed to get her eyes to a decent standard and her hair came out looking good too. Her gun is VMC Brass, toned down with VGC Sepia Wash and Liquitex matte varnish. Her lips are a tiny dab of VMC Brown Rose.

I forgot about her cape until I was finished with her, so it got a few thin coats of Warlock Purple and then began the fun and games of gluing it to the figure. Four attempts later I got it in what I hope is the right position and touched up the purple.

• By Maledrakh
      I have not really had the inclination to paint much the last few weeks, such is the way of the world.
      Picking up the brush again, we start with another one from the first Bones kickstarter that as been cluttering up my painting desk in a half-done state since whenever.

The obligatory comparison shot.

77165 Hellakin Gorecutter, Halfling Rogue
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 1 KS 2012
      Bonesium PVC.
      25mm bespoke 3D printed round lipped base
      available from reapermini.com
    • By Metalchaos
      02757, Gastaroth the Vampire sculpted by Werner Klocke riding a 02739, Dire Bat sculpted by Jason Wiebe.
      I changed the blades of his two swords for new ones from the 02455, Weapons Pack IV, by Werner Klocke.

• By Maledrakh
      Thank you @Xiwo Xerase for naming this mini.  It is in the reapermini.com shop, turns out it just does not have "elf" as a search term...

I thought this elf was female, but no. That is elves for you. In any case, gender really does not matter anyway for most things other than procreation. (edit: ze has swapped gender from metal version to the bones version, and is now sold as "Elf Heroine" in bones and "Vale Swordsman Elven Grunt" in metal.)

Some Elf with a sword  77409 Fiara, Elf Heroine
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 3 KS 2015, Core set
      Bonesium PVC
      25mm bespoke 3D-printed base
      I could not find this one in Bones at reapermini.com so I do not know what it is supposed to be called or what it's code is.
      Has it been discontinued or is it just an oversight? Was it ever released to retail in Bones? It is available in metal though.

• Who's Online   22 Members, 2 Anonymous, 285 Guests (See full list)