Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
By Velrock on Thingiverse. I used a lighter winter color scheme for the pack. I know they look all cute and fluffy but they are really vicious hunters. I did these three as part of my July 4th holiday weekend Paint Binge.
I used a combination of Secret Weapon bases and base inserts.
Welcome to Getting to Know You, JUNE 2020 Edition.
The rules as they currently stand ( we all know most of you rebellious lot will ignore most of it, but one can try)
1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
1.5. Should I be unable to post a question for the day a crack team of deputy quisitors, former quisitors, and random forum members are all chomping at the bit to step in and post one...
2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
3. Questions are going to be posted between 8:00 hours and 12:00 hours CET. ( Central European Time)
4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me...
5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why can be fun...unless TMI).
7. Weekend questions will usually take the form of two or three day quests, starting on Friday or Saturday.
All HAIL WOOF!
@ub3r_n3rd sent me a gift.
A nice magnet from Las Vegas, a Bombshell Pirate Girl and a few Rackham Confrontation Minis.
Besides that ( an awesome gift already) he sent me a painted version of my avatar.
Many thanks Paul!
I love it.
It has a special place in my display cabinet ( next to George's @knarthex who had sent me a little wolf painted in the colours of my avatar a while ago)
I wanted to show it to the Forum, it deserves a Show Off.
Who's Online 15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)