Sign in to follow this  
Darkmeer

Dark Paints Rex

Here is my miniature intended (originally) for the Trash It Beauty Pageant by Inarah.  Unfortunately, life has taken its toll, and I didn't pick up a paint brush from 7/14 until this past week.  It's amazing how good a destress feels after... other issues.

Anyhoo, the plant is a dried grape vine, from my refrigerator, the "grass" is a broken plastic fork I found on the ground (and washed), and the barrel is something from an old bookshelf with a piece of a thumb tack holding it in place all on cork on a 25mm base.

post-6484-0-91208400-1410146275_thumb.jpg
post-6484-0-19611100-1410146275_thumb.jpg
post-6484-0-49739600-1410146274_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

I had enough battles with the camera tonight, unfortunately.  Yes, cropping would have helped, but the camera hates me today.  I'm just glad they came out true to color.

Edited by Darkmeer

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this