Why Hello there Khanjira

wax_eagle

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Will greatly depend on if you want him to glow in the dark or under black light. The vallejo fluros and craft fluros are good as mixers to brighten up other paints.

There are some blue automotive Gitd paints, and I know there are several newer style acrylics on web sites that claim to glow well in several colors.

There are also Gitd craft paints that dry clearish. Also think I have seen Gitd medium somewhere.

• Like 1

Nice picture-  is it just me or has he slimmed down from the pictures in kickstarter? 

Maybe he's watching what he eats and getting a lot of exercise terrorizing the country side. He's training for the marathon we're all going to put him through.

Everyone knows Khanjira is a fitness nut. He regularly exercises (look at those leg stretches on that ruin) and he only eats heroes high in fiber with a low glycemic index (more vegetarian elves, less plump halflings).

Now take that couch potato Cthulhu. He sleeps all day in his city of R'lyeh, and when he wakes up he only wants to devour everything in sight, preferably easy to catch insane cultists. And frankly, looking at his mini, he's pudgy and he slumps. Being a Great Old One is not a healthy lifestyle.

• Like 3

But then again, it says it right there "Great *OLD* One". He's an elderly gent in his twilight years.

When I'll be in my 90s, I'll slump, I'll be pudgy, I'll sleep all day and I will probably endlessly rant enough things to drive anybody insane. And depending on my caregivers, I might smell like fish.

Mister C' has had a long fulfilling life. So you better give him proper respect!

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 2

I find I'm liking the idea of making this Big Boy blue.

Most of my big minis tend to end up being red or green and in one case gold, so blue would make for a nice change.

Hah you understand me! I painted the Eldritch Demon recently to be completely atypical of what most C'Thulian monsters end up being...purple and green. I mean, sometimes I want my work to follow established norms and sometimes I just want to take it someplace new!

Beautiful work Proctor!

Edited by Adrift
  • Like 2