Sign in to follow this  
odinsgrandson

Leviticus

So I'll be honest. At first I thought the watermark was an absurdly tiny mini/the actual figure was giant.

But oh my gosh, he's so handsome! I love the colors! Awesome choice on the violet and gold accents! 

• Like 3

Beautiful work per usual sir! The shadows really sell the OSL pale lighting hitting the front edge of the figure and across the parts of the mini that extend closest toward it. My only nitpick would be that I think the lateral right leg gets a little too much 'lighting credit' with respect to where it looks like the OSL is originating but that is a serious nitpick and isn't intended to detract from the beautiful work!!!

YOU DARKLINED HIS PUPILS GREAT MERCIFUL DEEP FRIED CRICKETS ON A BICYCLE

Thanks, and yes.  I actually painted his eyes in pretty much the same way I do Super Dungeon eyes (black first, then white, then add a color over the white).

If I remember right, I actually used a clear bright for his eye color because what I had used originally was way too dark (I wanted his eyes to really pop, you know?).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this