CAVSO KS Model-Faction-Task Distribution Spreadsheet

Widowmaker

Hi,

I am new to CAV so I have been looking for a way to wrap my head around models, factions and tasks.  I started working on this spreadsheet to help me better understand how many of each faction we would be getting in the Kickstarter and how rounded those forces would be. I need the help of more experienced players to tell me if I'm on the right track. There are plenty of other spreadsheets out there so is this even necessary? I'm looking for feedback to either make this better or drop it all together. If others find it useful I will post it in the Kickstarter comments as well.

The sheet is based on the MODELLIST PDF on CAVBOSS' web site. It seems to be the newest list available but there are a few holes in it. If you can fill any of the gaps then I will add the data to the original.

I highly recommend downloading the file and opening in Excel or your favorite program because the online viewer looks horrible. I am not especially talented with Excel so don't be too critical with my formulas but constructive criticism is welcome. I'm especially interested in improving the content and the presentation of the data. Error reports are also welcome.

Original FILE HERE, including new Example Forces worksheet 17+ mb

New Lite Version (without Example Forces) 2 mb

Thanks in advance for your help.

Edited by Widowmaker
  • Like 1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

**UPDATE**

Hover mouse over model names for a pop-up photo of the unlocked models and CAV stretch goals.

Core 8 model stats adjusted to reflect newest information from preview rules. I will update as data cards become available.

(Warning: Only models with a listed "TV" should be considered accurate. Changes are bound to happen.)

Numerous bug fixes to formulas and missing links to Reaper website.

Hi,

I am new to CAV so I have been looking for a way to wrap my head around models, factions and tasks.  I started working on this spreadsheet to help me better understand how many of each faction we would be getting in the Kickstarter and how rounded those forces would be.

Thanks for sharing your spreadsheet, Widowmaker!  I was trying to do something similar but your version turned out much better.  It should be a big help in managing my CAV pledge. 

• Like 1

**IMPORTANT UPDATE**

• New unlocks added, including artwork.
  • *IMPORTANT* The "Kraken" was originally listed as a Transport Aircraft. It was announced about 12 hours ago that it had been changed to an Attack Aircraft. To maintain consistency on the spreadsheet, not only the model type but also the sort order was changed. The easiest way to ensure your numbers are correct is to download the newest version and reenter you "option" selections. If you are copying and pasting your numbers from the old form to the new one and you have selected Kraken then they will likely show up in the new list as Baraccuda.