Sign in to follow this  
Sirithiliel

02948: Aquatic Famliar VII

You disgust me...with your awesomeness. Amazing work on all of these. My favorite is the eel. 

• Like 3

LOL nice..but they all look pissed off!

awww but the deep sea fishies are smiling so big! look at those teeth!

the rest...yes, quite grumpy.  ::P: the shark bros are hungry, the ray is cranky because his girlfriend dumped him for a Wobbegong, and the eel probably dipped into the sunken cask of wine a bit too much

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Patagonian Toothfish...

Kev!
    • By Inarah
      This little guy was a freebie from Bombshell Miniatures given out at Reapercon 2019. He is also available on their website.  I put him on a jungle base from Microarts.  Tried for some dark blue/grey coloration, wasn't happy with it, tried some green washes, but he kept turning blue again. Brushed a little green metallic on and he turned silver, did the green wash again with a different brand.  Decided I had messed around with it long enough. 

In the background is a 3-d printed stone bridge my husband made for me. Tabletop drybrush in shades of brown over a black base coat. 

• By Inarah
      This one of the results from the Bones Conversion class at Reapercon 2019.  I used the grave marker off the end of the weapon wielded by the colossal skeleton, carved a bit and repositioned.  The fairy is party of the familiar pack.   Fairly simple mash-up, but makes a nice seasonal piece for display. 

• By lexomatic
      I decided to do the shark too. I'll post to where I've completed but still lots to do. So much that I've given up on my whale shark plans.
      This is photographing way better than it looks in person.

Then I did turquoise ink on the clear plastic and ashen blue and vgc glacier blue and turquoise ink wash on shark.

Then I started working in rubber /highlight and teal ink and spectral glow for the whale shark markings.

Now I've added a bit more rubber on the top

• By Rigel
      From the depths of SPACE, they came!

A menace unlike any the Solar System had yet seen! Their weapons--inexorable! Their strange mental powers--UNCANNY! 

Bombshell's Counterblast line has a faction called the Edofleini. Can't prove anything, but I feel strongly that the designer had read David Wiesner's "June 29, 1999" at a formative age. The Edo are giant-brained cephalopods with zap guns and psionic powers, and if that doesn't tickle your fancy, perhaps a Space Squid has used an Emotive Transductor to suck all the JOY and WONDER from your heart? (They can do that, you know!)

I couldn't resist, anyway. Tried to give them a color scheme inspired by this coconut octopus. 

Here's the four-eyed leader of the bunch, in its magnificent robe of office.

The gold-armored subordinate with Neural Halberd:

A vicious enforcer, tentacles flailing:

A four-eyed underling:

And a runtish Spawnling:

And here's a group shot!

Keep watching the skies! Guard your brains! ARE YOUR THOUGHTS YOUR OWN, CITIZEN?

Ever so many more pictures below if you click:

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 251 Guests (See full list)