Strange priming........

Mastergunz

Hey all, I had something odd happen the other night. I was priming a bones figure and the primer has set up glossy and a bit tacky instead of the normal flat finish I get. (I primed in black). I thought it was maybe the can of primer but I did another figure that night and no problems whatsoever with the same can.

Im going to strip and try again but I was just curious if anyone had this happen to them as well.

Thanks!

-Gunz

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Artists

I haven't sprayed the liners specifically, but the Reaper paints I've used through an airbrush seemed to stick pretty well to Bones even having been thinned. (I use a mix of airbrush medium and water.)

• Like 2

Hey all, I had something odd happen the other night. I was priming a bones figure and the primer has set up glossy and a bit tacky instead of the normal flat finish I get. (I primed in black). I thought it was maybe the can of primer but I did another figure that night and no problems whatsoever with the same can.

Im going to strip and try again but I was just curious if anyone had this happen to them as well.

Thanks!

-Gunz

You might want to remove the primer from the figure.  Whether you wear clothes or not is up to you.   :lol:

• Like 2