• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the figure overall and I am amazed at how you managed to pull off the white robes!   I know they have another name but my education in classic religon is lacking, but my "escape from sunday school abilities" are quite high! :devil:

Edited by robinh
  • Like 1

I like the figure overall and I am amazed at how you managed to pull off the white robes!   I know they have another name but my education in classic religon is lacking, but my "escape from sunday school abilities" are quite high! :devil:

ROFL... I envy your "Escape from Sunday School" Abilities.  He is wearing a Miter, Stole, and Alb (meaning white).  He has the Crozier and the Episcopal Ring on his finger (with the amethyst (signifying Wisdom). I used the colors of "laetare Sunday" (PINK) ..just because I find them Hysterical.  The Alb was a lot of work in "NOT" doing something to bring it OUT of balance, and working in those pure white highlights.  White is a bear to paint with !  I added the pink socks because "They made me laugh my butt off"..

• Like 2

ROFL... I envy your "Escape from Sunday School" Abilities.  He is wearing a Miter, Stole, and Alb (meaning white).  He has the Crozier and the Episcopal Ring on his finger (with the amethyst (signifying Wisdom). I used the colors of "laetare Sunday" (PINK) ..just because I find them Hysterical.  The Alb was a lot of work in "NOT" doing something to bring it OUT of balance, and working in those pure white highlights.  White is a bear to paint with !  I added the pink socks because "They made me laugh my butt off"..

starts searching for his dictionary.....wait... the internet knows all these words... open new window and cut and paste time!

Just kidding but I suspect my brain wont retain those terms once I close the page!

• Like 1

*tosses confetti and popcorn towards Jay*

Great job!! 

Ub3r;

I think that has got to be the best compliment I have ever received in my life.

Uhh... jalapeno,pepper jack cheese, and maple syrup popcorn.. Yow !  Spicy !

Thanks for the salute !

Teeheeeee.

Jay

• Like 2

*tosses confetti and popcorn towards Jay*

Great job!! 

Ub3r;

I think that has got to be the best compliment I have ever received in my life.

Uhh... jalapeno,pepper jack cheese, and maple syrup popcorn.. Yow !  Spicy !

Thanks for the salute !

Teeheeeee.

Jay

Best compliment? My pleasure!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Annie
      Hi chums!

This is the latest Kickstarter project, expanding our fantasy range this time, and bringing light to the ones we have that might not have been noticed. Along with some super cool female minis, we have some brand new scenics too, and a whole bunch of add on bundles.
      I'll post more on the lead up, but for now if you're interested, could you click the "notify me" on the pre launch page and it will help the algorithms, and you know algorithms are the new gods!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/badsquiddogames/definitely-not-damsels-28mm-women-warriors-for-ttrpg

• By Iridil
      This fellow has been lurking at the bottom of a drawer or box for over 30 years.... I finally painted him up. It was actually a bit irritating somehow... I guess that's why he sat in nothing more than a coat of primer and a red shield for so long! Not sure the maker, maybe citadel? He is on a metal part for the slot base that helpfully says 'orc'. All this time later, I love him just for nostalgia and remembering my dad painting up all those orcs... and we never used the minis in play!

• By Inarah
      These look like fun.  26 hours left.... 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1004971769/skrap-runtz-3d-printable-miniatures-0?

• By EvilJames
      So here they are. The Ogre Squad. You can see the WIP here.

I love how nonchalant and casual this guy looks.

especially when compared to this guy.

The oldest of my ogres. Metal and unfinished for years because I was just never happy with him. 

another angry ogre
      fond of the face(s) on this guy and also the pig. The rope on the barrel was a little frustrating though. It had a mold line right down its length and even though I wasn't doing much line cleaning for these guys that was both a hard one to fix and a hard one to ignore.

the bones black ogre has the best grumpy ogre face. He painted up nicely with very little clean up to ignore.

the other metal ogre Kagunk and his amazing shield. This guy sat just primed for a good long while as I just was never sure how to handle the shield face. The older chieften's club face was easier since it was always going to look like wood, but this I had to think about a bit. I think it works pretty well.

a few attempts at a group shot. Bigger minis are hard to keep all in focus at once.
      There it is then. There are a couple of details I see I still need to do and the metal chieftains need to be sealed. But otherwise that is it for this lot. I did by the other ettin in bones and I might order the other ogre leader and I think I have a bones half ogre around somewhere.  If I paint them I may update this with new squad members. We will see.
    • By ced1106
      I backed their previous Halfling Yeoman riding chickens 😁 so figured I'd give them a shoutout!

TAG - Gobudai, Riders of the Shimmering Horde.  28mm Old School Goblin Warg rider miniatures. Metal.

"Pledges at £85, and over will be upgraded to our, FREE WORLDWIDE shipping service."

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chickstaterii/tag-gobudai-riders-of-the-shimmering-horde

• Who's Online   24 Members, 1 Anonymous, 49 Guests (See full list)