Minion Miniatures Kickstarter has Launched!!

MonkeySloth

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did this start now?

Not yet, this was posted 7 hours ago, as they are still waiting on approval:

Just a quick update. Still waiting on a couple of things. Sorry for the delay. At the moment I am aiming for Friday 12th. Just to give everyone a bit of time... As always you will be updated when I know more. So frustrating... there so much to show you guys... Grrrr!!

Edited by ub3r_n3rd

From their FB Page:

OK...Finally we are good to go. I will now launch the Kickstarter on Friday the 12th of September to give everyone time to get ready!

I will start the KS at 9pm GMT.

I'm looking forward to this! Any questions before the Kickstarter starts please send us a message.

Thanks for your patience!!

10689773_275554495968843_902214467714289

Sorry about the silence guys. Truly hellish last couple of days. Basically don't use Google Chrome to launch a kickstarter!!

Video upload issues followed by clicking on the review button followed by the removal of my own eyes via spoon followed by many other horrible events that I wish had not happened when they did!!!

Any way... its seems as if the project is ready to go. I just have to click the launch button (I swear if something go's wrong when I hit that button I may go on some kind of rampage!) 

10700399_275554495968843_902214467714289