Minion Miniatures Kickstarter has Launched!!

MonkeySloth

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, the Minion Miniatures Kickstarter is here!

Please visit our Kickstarter page at:  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1629942774/minion-miniatures

For those of you who have not heard of us before, Minion Miniatures is a new company looking to produce a range of multi part plastic miniatures with others made of high quality resin and white metal.

Our initial offering with this Kickstarter are the Goblin and Zombie Gravewalker multi part plastic miniature sprues.

Please visit our Kickstarter page for more details.

New%2BTitle%2Bpage%2BLaunch.png

• Like 1

I'm in for now at least. I don't really need this volume of minis of one type, but I'm holding out hope you'll unlock a few lizardmen sprues and maybe something else so I can get a lot of variation in there.

Really like your take on goblins.

Really don't get the abhorrent size difference between regular minis and the bugbear/flesh golem. Seems almost excessive to me, although they might make fine display models.

There will be mini's in between Araziel.  The Ironshield is easily the biggest model for the Goblins and is supposed to be a centrepiece model.

If the stretchgoals are hit you will see some of the other creatures and everything will start work together.  You can also mix and match your selection of mini's.  If you buy the Box set pledge at £24 you can have 12 zombies, 6 goblins with bow and 6 goblins with hand weapons.

• Like 1

Yeah, I knows, I got the EB at £60 for now though. In case this goes crazy I might want a lot of sprues, and if not it's easier to downgrade.

I don't know if it's the proportions, or the fact that the flesh golem looks a bit too much like a reeeeaally big regular undead. I just think they look kind of strange next to each other. We'll see as this thing moves on :)

And good luck!