Minion Miniatures Kickstarter has Launched!!

MonkeySloth

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have ears?  o.O

Not precisely. Multi-sensory orifices would be a more aptly suited name.

To add something more on topic, I think your basic structure looks pretty good Kaine! What happened to that other bugbear (the brute I think he was called) and that big zombie hulk, I didn't see them on your list of proposed stretch goals for the relaunched campaign? Are they still in the picture?

Right... what I think we will do is run a mini KS within the next 3-4 weeks.  We will focus on the Bugbear Ironshield and the Flesh Golem.  Stretchgoals will be a variety of custom parts for these models, new heads, weapons and shields for the Ironshield.  We will even put the Zombie Hulk in as a stretchgoal too.  This will enable us to pump these funds into getting more renders a miniatures ready for the Underdeep Re Launch in Fenruary 2015.  It will also enable us to finish a KS and deliver to everyone.

We will also have a Limited Edition Bugbear Ironsheild head available for free to anyone who pledged on the KS this time round (providing they haven't cancelled of course).

Does this sound like an attractive option to anyone.  The target will be tiny...

• Like 4