Giant Worm (used theDMsCraft method) - new pics!

Teskal

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, I just discovered DM's Craft about a week ago. I'm working on some 2.5D NEXT right now. I Failed on the cork-board pad, I bought a roll of cork at Michaels and used an ENTIRE spray paint can of Flat black trying to paint it. Should have primed it first. It will need to be sealed too when painting is done.

Congrats, I just discovered DM's Craft about a week ago. I'm working on some 2.5D NEXT right now. I Failed on the cork-board pad, I bought a roll of cork at Michaels and used an ENTIRE spray paint can of Flat black trying to paint it. Should have primed it first. It will need to be sealed too when painting is done.

In which Video shows he using cork material?

I just started from the first videos and will watch every video I which might be interesting in the moment for me.

In the moment I'm interested in the Flaming Sphere he made and looking Crafting the Battle at Bloodskull Gorge Encounter for D&D. I think I will do similiar terrain for my gaming table. I didn't watch most dungeon building videos, but I'm still interested in them and thinking of doing something like it later (much later), too.

I'm thinking also to make later a much smaller purple worm. I saw a painted version in the forum I like very much.

Edited by Teskal

In which Video shows he using cork material?

I just started from the first videos and will watch every video I which might be interesting in the moment for me.

In the moment I'm interested in the Flaming Sphere he made and looking Crafting the Battle at Bloodskull Gorge Encounter for D&D. I think I will do similiar terrain for my gaming table. I didn't watch most dungeon building videos, but I'm still interested in them and thinking of doing something like it later (much later), too.

2.5D Next. Start from the newest videos and work backwards. He uses cork place mats that he paints and stamps with grids and then builds walls of various lengths to enclose rooms. This is a quicker more reusable method IMHO.

Edited by cthulhudarren