Sign in to follow this  
Werewolvians

This is Snake...

Wow, this is a harmony of Gray's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice use of a difficult color.

Like how you balanced the figure with addition of bright color.

That red dot in eye, and on sword blades lends to that harmony !

Nice Job !

When I read the topic title the only thing I can think of is Crocodile Dundee saying "That's not a snake.. that's a snake!". Don't know why. But that's all anyone else will think of now too.

Edited by pinkymadigan
  • Like 1

No, this is the Escape from L.A.version since it's Bones!

Seriously, I love the eyes and grey scales. I think the belly could benefit from more contrast.

That would be my only advice to an otherwise great mini.

• Like 1

Very cool color scheme and take on this figure! Most people tend to go greens, yellows, reds! This looks great. 

I love the scale color.  Very different from the usual green, and it came off awesome.  Good work!

Edited by sethohman

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      Last new post for the day.
      Here is another BONES Tick.  I have 2 more and a queen.
      This is the 4th painted one, and I painted it while I painted the centipedes.  I wanted some bright colors and bright markings.
      C&C Welcome.

• By Darcstaar
      I painted this large water elemental several months back to fill a gap in my water elemental supply.  It started out translucent blue, but I painted it opaque.  I haven't tried inking the transulcents like others have, I lack the inks, and feel I get good control with opaques.  I wanted a simple beach sand looking base, to suggest he has washed up on the beach to harass sunbathers.  C&C Welcome.

• By Darcstaar
      I painted this up quickly several months back, to swell the ranks of water elementals.  It was translucent blue, but I painted it opaque.  I feel I have more control that way, and don't have the spiffy inks everyone says work so well on the translucent BONES minis.
      C&C Welcome.

• By Darcstaar
      Here are another pair of Giant Centipedes.  I have 6 total of these, and these are the 4th and 5th to receive paint.
      Simple, bright green with some red eyes and antennae for contrast.  C&C welcome.

• By Peithetairos
      I finished my Leisynn conversion. Took ages, especially with a new baby boy in the house.

That said, I am fairly pleased how he turned out. I changed the entire front and head area of the miniature and gave him a more sensible staff.

I think contrast could be increased overall and the subtle freehand on his robes was difficult. I will need to practice more with future minis. 

The illumination in the book turned out ok, but I came to the limits of my current abilities. It is based on a medieval illumination. Anyone can guess what it is? One hint: the horned one is involved.

C&C very welcome.
  • Who's Online   26 Members, 2 Anonymous, 210 Guests (See full list)