Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
here is a little conversion about the mercenary mage ; Leysynn.
The original magic staff has been removed for a simple one (more natural for my mage), made from needle and some wire mixed with glue.
The figurine was unbased and cut a little bit to be more mixable with my 28mm collection. So he lose his feet and the end of his long dress.
hope you like him
My group decided to start up a new 5e campaign. We just hit Level 2 and I realized we where still playing with (my) unpainted miniatures, so I offered to paint them for everyone.
They're a little below what I would normally put in, but I did all 5 in a single sitting, and they are fine for tabletop play quality, so I'm happy.
My largest complaint I guess, is that I apparently ran out of my trusty Testors Dullcote, so with just the Liquitex Matte Varnish I had put on, they still have much too much sheen for my tastes. But I can fix that once I have a chance to pick up more dullcote.
Given the above information in hand, I would love feedback on these none the less. No attempts at shading or layering where attempted on these, just basecoats, wash and a bit of drybrushing.
painted this mini with the object of really concentrating on the face. normally they get some paint a shade and I am done. went into a little more detail on this one. c and c welcomed. you may have to enlarge the pics to see the teeth and pupils. the last pic in the series came from my phone, I may scrap my camera and just use the phone from now on.
Who's Online 28 Members, 2 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)