• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      So I'm working on a really small figure a newish Tom Meier Halfling Druid from DarkSword Miniatures.

I painted the eyes and was kind of satisfied with them but one seems to be bigger than the other, which means I think I painted the black first outside of the target eye that was sculpted. One eye is okay the other one it too big:

so when we get really close to the figure I can see how uneven she is, but she is really, really small:

So my first general question is, would this be enough to frustrate somebody to repaint?  

So with this in mind, the "good" news is I just went from a nice pair of magnifying nerd goggles that go up to around 2.5 to some other ones that I have sitting around that are 3.5 x magnification.  So I almost feel I have a good enough view of the eyes to edit it a little bit.  I'm just wondering if it's all worth it?  Any suggestions?

• By Vacaroja
      Spent the last couple nights painting up this little guy. Went with the traditional colors of red skin for a D&D tiefling.

• By Vacaroja
      I did two new things for me on this one. Played around with cloth texture by crosshatching it in. And tried a new tool, an eyeshadow make-up brush for drybrushing along the feathers. The brush was amazing! I wish I'd gotten one sooner. Previous to the make-up brush I've been using brushes that are less fine or older and beat up. And they just don't lay the color on as fine and delicate. My eyes have been opened to a whole new world of possibilities, haha.

• By BrokenWolf668
      Whew, this one took a bit. I named it "The Getaway". Enjoy. 

• Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)