Reaper Artist Conference and Open House: October 25-26, 2014

ladystorm

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Platypus?!? Where!?

Not yet released or on the release schedule yet (AFAIK). I sculpted it at ReaperCon for a new animal companion pack.

Where is the dislike button (only for this not yet being on the release schedule)? Will there be a regular and a dire or giant platypus? Platypus-onna-stick even?

I hate you. I want giant and dire platypus now.

• Like 2

Platypus?!? Where!?

Not yet released or on the release schedule yet (AFAIK). I sculpted it at ReaperCon for a new animal companion pack.

Where is the dislike button (only for this not yet being on the release schedule)? Will there be a regular and a dire or giant platypus? Platypus-onna-stick even?

I hate you. I want giant and dire platypus now.

Hero_has_risen.jpg

• Like 5

For those wondering and not in on the joke, several people, names not important, have dubbed me the "on a stick" sculptor as many of my first sculpts were in fact on sticks (eye beast, koala, sloth, wyvern).

You need to sculpt a halfling on a stick. I mean that's what are 10 foot poles used for right? ::):

• Like 2

For those wondering and not in on the joke, several people, names not important, have dubbed me the "on a stick" sculptor as many of my first sculpts were in fact on sticks (eye beast, koala, sloth, wyvern).

You need to sculpt a halfling on a stick. I mean that's what are 10 foot poles used for right? ::):

So a halfling paladin then, got it!

• Like 3

He needs a fun mount! Like....an armored pangolin

Halfling Paladin, with a lance (stick) on an armored Pangolin mount? Sign me up!

Maybe he should have some kind of back banner to add in extra sticks. Halfling samurai anyone?

• Like 1