Reaper Artist Conference and Open House: October 25-26, 2014

ladystorm

Now that I [temporarily] live in TX, and only a couple hours away, I really want to come to this! The price is right, too ::D: . But I have a deadline on the 30th for re-submission of this paper to the journal, and I haven't gotten the revision finished to send around to coauthors yet. :wacko: Where's the durned emoticon for writer's block? Going to try to make it though - just gotta stay awake, and keep writing!

• Like 2

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best Western on Teasley. This was the hotel for ReaperCon for a few years. Sunny & the gang are great people.

Not to mention just turn on Teasley & you'll hit HQ after a short drive.

http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/US/TX/Lake-Dallas-hotels/BEST-WESTERN-PLUS-Lake-Dallas-Inn---Suites/Hotel-Overview.do?propertyCode=44580

• Like 4

• Reaper User

For those of you coming to the Artist Conference, you'll get to purchase some early release minis (similar to how we released the Oz minis at Reaper Con). We'll also have a couple of Special Edition miniatures such as Jason Wiebe's Punkin' Headed Bugbear (yes, you read that correctly) and Bob Ridolfi's Chibi Halloween Sophie. Check 'em out here.

• Like 6