Reaper Artist Conference and Open House: October 25-26, 2014

ladystorm

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Super psyched!!  Wife said okay so it looks like I'll get to go.  I typically stay at the Courtyard By Marriott in Lewisville when I drive tot he DFW area.  Nice, but no free breakfast.  No big deal really because the weird diet I'm on would keep me from eating most of the food at a continental breakfast anyway.  Not looking forward to the 5 hour drive with a bulging disk but I'll just have to bite the bullet, or lead miniature.

Was there a list of things going on posted yet and I just missed it?  Went through all the pages here to make sure but did not see anything.  Trying to get an idea of what all is going on both days and which day I could make if I pass on the poker tournament in Choctaw and bring my money to Denton instead. :)  Oh and I also want to see if there is anything I would be doing to keep me from bringing my daughter along.  If I took a class then I would probably need to not let her go with me since she is a bit young and would get bored easily.

Thanks for the update LS. I thought I was going crazy(er). Then I will hold of on deciding what to do until I get a look over. I wish the tournament was at Winstar and I could stop by on the way there or back and do both! :)

You are crazy. But we don't hold it against you!

• Like 1