Reaper Artist Conference and Open House: October 25-26, 2014

ladystorm

It's looking less and less likely that I will be able to make it again this year. I just have too many things up in the air right now. This makes me sad. 

I'm running into the same issue. October has not played out like it was supposed to. I'm still checking around to see if anyone from the area might be going up for just the day on Saturday, but if not, then I am probably a scratch for the first time in... well, as long as I can remember.

~v

Vutpakdi had mentioned to me that he was coming up, and I know he's generally near-ish you.

Unfortunately for Vince, I'm headed up Friday, to visit YOU at Wacon and then not getting back until late Sunday or early Monday.

Ron

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you coming to the Artist Conference, you'll get to purchase some early release minis (similar to how we released the Oz minis at Reaper Con). We'll also have a couple of Special Edition miniatures such as Jason Wiebe's Punkin' Headed Bugbear (yes, you read that correctly) and Bob Ridolfi's Chibi Halloween Sophie. Check 'em out here.

Jack o' Bear! If I can either buy during the con or get a ninja-shopper, I'll just need a Walktapus and some Broos and I can form a band!

ETA: The Walktapus would be on drums, of course. They're tone deaf.

Edited by Doug Sundseth
  • Like 1

I still want to come but my schedule doesn't look like it is going to work. If I can clear up at least Friday, then it would be worth while. Otherwise, I will see everyone in the spring!

Soooooo how's the new game coming along? ^_^

It's going well. The biggest challenge is keeping Brad from expanding it too much.

• Like 2

Well I decided I could take the time to drive down for Artist Con on Saturday.  Only to have something that I have been waiting for another person to finish given to me today (2 months later) for me to work on.  So of course it's now all hurry up on my end to make up for lost time and there goes my drive days.  Ah well, Reaper Con still awaits!

Hey Harrek, it looks like I have been talked into going so making plans to head up there for a bit on Saturday or Sunday.  Not sure yet if I will take my daughter and just browse for a bit and buy stuff I don't need.  If writing you a PM on the day I head up there is good enough to get a reply from you on what goodies you may want then let me know and I can do that to get a list.

Well, that sucketh royally. :down:

My slow arse may not be in attendance either, but I'm still shooting for it. Who knows -  I may yet pull off a miracle and produce a decent revision of this accursed paper.

Edited by Shiqra

Just curious, will next week's 3 Bonies be available Saturday for attendees? I may have a ninja shopper @ the Con & may add them to save hassle of waiting for 2 orders.

Thx! Enjoy the Con!

I was wondering the same thing because I can make only one day and was leaning to Saturday.  If I could pick them up then along with my other orders I have being held it would rock and would save Reaper a few bucks on the shipping.

I am so stinkin' excited about this weekend.  It's like ReaperCon on a smaller scale that focuses on the best part of RCon. The Artists!!! I'm bringing the whole family plus a friend. A paint contest too...  Wheeeeeee.....  

So, when will the paint awards be announced?  I never thought I would be one who cares to participate in paint contests, but after entering this year at RCon on a whim, I'm am now addicted....  It's more fun than it should be.  

• Like 2

I told my wife that I plan on picking up this weeks limited ed. chibis at RAC on Saturday and next weeks chibis on Sunday. She is nervous that I'll miss the window for this week if they aren't available. But I told her worst case sinerio is I have to use my phone to buy them online if they aren't available for some reason.