Learn to Paint Kits Gone?

unidentifiable

Searching the site brings up the Learn to Paint Bones kit only.

I'm searching for LTPK3, as I'd left that for last.  I checked the site 2 weeks ago but saw that every single paint kit was out of stock, and now they don't even show up when I search.

Will Reaper be stocking the old LTPKs ever again?  If not, will you be making available the instructions (maybe posting them to The Craft?).  I've enjoyed the instructions so far and want to get started on NMM.

TIA.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I gotta put on my Official hat here.

We intend to release the information in those kits in new, updated, and improved formats in the future, as I have previously stated.

We have the capacity to create PDFs directly from the original files already, if we were going that route (see below), we could do it ourselves, and would not need a 3rd party to do this for us.

We own the Copyright on those booklets, and do not want to be calling attorneys because we find illegal PDFs of these books being made and distributed on the internet, although we will do so if we must, to protect our IP.

Now, the information in these books will one day be: on our website, as craft articles, free for all, and/or updated and released in a new LTPK which focuses on the relevant techniques, and/or distributed in other media.

In the meantime, as much as some of you are disappointed by the current lack of this material in our online store, be advised that we are aware that there is a demand for this product, and are working on solutions - but solutions are not immediate, and take time to work through the cycles of production and distribution.  We are not ready to announce a date.

You are all trying to be helpful.  Nobody is in trouble. But this is one of those sad cases where we have to make a statement that does not please the customers, and we ask that you understand that we are aware of the factors you all cite, as well as factors known to exist within our own walls.

Thank you.