CMON basing system featured Micro Art Studio

SamuraiJack

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember looking at those jungle bases when they were released. They look cool as is, but seem really tricky to base minis on I think. Unless you want the miniature awkwardly balanced atop that vegetation, it looks to me like you'll need to start carving off stuff to make room for the feet. Has anyone seen any examples of a mini based on one of those bases?

• Like 1

I can live with Graveyard, there were a lot of undead in BONES and BONES 2. I'd rather have Jungle to start re-basing my Blindwater, though.

EDIT: @Trodax: I based The Fox on top of one of their older-style Jungle bases, but those had Mayan-looking ruins in them, and you could get away with perching a mini precariously on top of those...

Edited by dsmiles

I'll take whatever they want to pile onto my pledge, I don't care what the scenery is!!!

I mean, if your collections are exploding with tons of 20 miniatures that need painting and bases like mine, you have a use for scenic bases no matter what b/c you've collected miniatures from all manner of genre.

Edited by Adrift
  • Like 2

Has it been mentioned if we can pledge for multiple "All Your Base" sets (I know that's not what it's called, and I feel like CMON missed an opportunity there... :lol:)? If so, how does that work for Early Bird pledges? I've only seen mention of pledging for multiples at the "Pick Your Bases" level.

I've asked that a few times and never got an answer. Also asked in a private message with no response.