Paranoia RPG Minis seeking feedback.

Reaperbryan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, 50291: Billy Joe, Zombie Hunter would work, maybe with some "weapon" swaps.

Some of the Chronoscope zombies might work (with headswaps), since they often have plain clothing.

Clearly the problem is that Reaper only makes exciting and interesting miniatures, whereas you're looking for "boring" with a side of "pathetic".   ::P:

Well, 50291: Billy Joe, Zombie Hunter would work, maybe with some "weapon" swaps.

Some of the Chronoscope zombies might work (with headswaps), since they often have plain clothing.

Clearly the problem is that Reaper only makes exciting and interesting miniatures, whereas you're looking for "boring" with a side of "pathetic".   ::P:

Hmm.. I might be able to use him or the zombie in the middle of the other image on that page.

I got some paint on one NOVA, I'll post it tomorrow when I get to work.  NOTE: It's tabletop quality, plus I'm a terrible painter, so no fair laughing too loud.

Crooked Dice Minions.  Bunch of guys in basic jump suits with a variety of heads, equipment and weapons.

..except not being a Crooked Dice Employee I can't get 42 of those at cost.

NEXT!

there are times I almost hate you, and then I look at my unpainted collection of minis and realize how lucky I am not being able to get figures at cost.

• Like 4