Sign in to follow this  
Marsya

Stonehaven Gnome Wizard aka Forest Gnome

He is a personable Little Guy. Your FINE brushwork brought out his character in an OUTSTANDING fashion. The LOVELY base fits the mini perfectly. VERY WELL DONE!

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 1

Beautiful color, incredible blending, and a cheerful masterpiece to look upon.

Thanks for sharing this one, brings a smile to my face just thinking of it.

Incredible job !

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for all the kind words. He wouldn't look as nice without all your help and feedback. 

Actually I may be painting this sculpt sooner than I had expected as someone asked me if I would paint a 2nd one for their current campaign. I am still gathering the details on color scheme and ideas but he sounds as if he will look quite different. If anyone would be interested when I start I would be open to another WIP to gain feedback and of course show everyone how he progresses.

• Like 5

Ok then another WIP it will be when the time comes, I will likely be spending a bit more time on the 2nd one so we shall see how he turns out. Oh and I will need some help on his base as I will be attempting some greenstuff work and it is not my strong suit, be warned now.

Once we settle on the basic colors I will start another WIP for feedback to hopefully make him the best gnome be can be :poke: 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this