Sign in to follow this  
aku-chan

A Troll Mage

That looks wonderful. You've a very clean and crisp painting style. Painted up, she doesn't look like how I expected her to look.

My one suggestions, hilights on her hair and clothing would enhance her look I believe.

• Like 2

Beautiful job! Reminds me of Saturday mornings during my childhood  :upside:  I'll have to agree with Darsc on this one about the higher highlights. I have a hard time with the high highlights as well as I do them and I think they're TOO HIGH, then after I seal and dullcoat, I reconsider. Still, it doesn't detract from the beautifully epic job done on this lovely lady! Huzzah!  ::D:

• Like 1

Thanks guys.

Yeah, she has highlights but it looks like I've kept them too subdued again, I'm still struggling with the whole 'Moar Contrast!' thing.

I could super easily see her as a character from Labyrinth.

That was my first thought too, as some sort of big Jim Henson animatronic.

• Like 3

She is a BEAUTY...a LOVELY selection of colors & a deft touch with the brush work their magic again. A rendition of that mini on C.M.o.N. got me to order her; your version made me happy I did. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Thank you for sharing her all painted up. I quite love the bright colors. I hadn't picked her up during the kickstarter, but after seeing her painted I think I will have to.

• Like 1

Pre-emptive like, there. I can't see the darn pictures at work, for some reason. (I've never not liked your stuff, though, so I'm confident that I won't have to unlike it when I get home and see it.)

• Like 2

Pre-emptive like, there. I can't see the darn pictures at work, for some reason. (I've never not liked your stuff, though, so I'm confident that I won't have to unlike it when I get home and see it.)

I do the same thing!  :upside: