Basius 2: The Deluxe Stamp Pad Terrain Tile & Basing System

SamuraiJack

• Members

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2023606288/basius-2-the-deluxe-stamp-pad-terrain-tile-and-bas?ref=nav_search

'Stamp & Create' 1000's of Individually UNIQUE & Incredibly Detailed Textured Bases + Whole Realms of Terrain, Scenery & Dungeon Tiles!

f44465dd1700b18cbb5c7523709484ed_large.j

b93c633f557effc479241a21a9fe0fd6_large.j

4ef37ed1c7a9c089ec6e6acdfc983840_large.j

d361e51996256df45aa92c63147448cd_large.j

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Tag updated
  • Like 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few of the original series, and I really like them.  Yes, they are expensive.  The textures are deep and stamp very well.  These stamps look quite improved, and I'm glad to be able to pick up some that I didn't get last time.

Ron

Ron, have you tried the Happy Seppuku stamps? How would you say these compare?

Ron, have you tried the Happy Seppuku stamps? How would you say these compare?

I have both stamp pads and like them both.  The Basius stamps have more varied terrain on a single stamp (being larger) and deeper textures.  The impressions have more detail.

However, the Basius stamp pads are more fragile (being resin).  I've not dropped any yet, but I am careful.  The Basius stamps are also much more expensive especially once you consider shipping.

Ron

• Like 2

I'll have to keep an eye on this one. I had to pass the first time around because of the cost but there are a couple of pads that will be incredibly useful to me for army bases including my WWI bases.

I think you need to look at these like a you would a Hirst Arts mold, there is a high initial cost but you are going to get hundreds of bases out of it in the end.

Edited by Heisler
  • Like 1

If you buy the normal 'tube' of green stuff consisting of a blue bar and yellow bar, it should last you just about an eternity...or at least a few years based on how much you actually base/paint minis. A little green stuff goes a REALLY long way.

• Like 2