Basius 2: The Deluxe Stamp Pad Terrain Tile & Basing System

SamuraiJack

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still sitting on the fence for four of the stamps.  Cost is the principle stumbling block for me - $200 with shipping.  I'd have preferred that they reduced purchase prices as funding increased rather than unlocking a load of mediocre stamps.

The Egg

I'm still sitting on the fence for four of the stamps.  Cost is the principle stumbling block for me - $200 with shipping.  I'd have preferred that they reduced purchase prices as funding increased rather than unlocking a load of mediocre stamps.

The Egg

Can always find someone on the boards who lives in the same country and partner up with them. Dave and I are doing this and getting the 10-pack of stamps, so shipping is split and the cost per stamp is lowered even though I'll be shipping him his pads (via flat rate shipping), it will be much less expensive. 

Woah!

The plaguelands is a lock for me now...

Plaguelands - A home for the wretched, the despised and the outcast: This realm offers no sustenance to the needy, but plenty of dangers to the unwary. 

aca31b4c1590af349a95f7b547df829b_large.j
497158a17b5c9145d9d0426b7aef1e2e_large.J
732f75d70081ed8d17231ac6e76dbfc7_large.j
2daea2a503d65f7b0204a1afca4b5a98_large.J
bced5ec3af04138f3c811dff8b0c092f_large.j
54a1e11e03aceb916e6ec2c35b1d46e8_large.j

With its decayed metal pontoon, sunken chains and the flesh-like land masses on one side and 2 varied wooden pontoons, graves & all manner of living creeping tentacle madness within the swamp on the other side, this Basing Pad makes a fantastic setting for any swamp region or rotted foreboding environment. It is literally bloated with all manner of pestilence and truly looks alive - perhaps it even is...

D&S

• Like 1

okay going for the victorian.  I don't play any games in victoria, but most all the bits translate over nicely to fantasy.

flagstone, coblestone, water, sand and ruins. 

edit: that plauge-lands looks great too.  stupid limited gaming budget. 

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 1

I'm actually having a hard time deciding on #6...

1) Dungeon

2) Sanctuary

3) Victoriana

4) Steampunk (when it gets unlocked)

5) Plaguelands

6) Deciding between: Imperial and Kings of War - leaning towards KoW since it has some cool weapons/bones/bodies