Basius 2: The Deluxe Stamp Pad Terrain Tile & Basing System

SamuraiJack

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Side A of plaguelands does have its uses, there are sand banks that are good for a beach or you can paint it up darker to make it look like regular ground covering, ooze can be painted up as bubbling lava, the chains as spot scenery, the pontoon can be grates to a dungeon

• Like 4

I'm actually having a hard time deciding on #6...

1) Dungeon

2) Sanctuary

3) Victoriana

4) Steampunk (when it gets unlocked)

5) Plaguelands

6) Deciding between: Imperial and Kings of War - leaning towards KoW since it has some cool weapons/bones/bodies

KoW is pretty awesome. It would probably have been my 4th, if I hadn't traded it away for artwork (which is a much better deal).

• Like 3

I'm actually having a hard time deciding on #6...

1) Dungeon

2) Sanctuary

3) Victoriana

4) Steampunk (when it gets unlocked)

5) Plaguelands

6) Deciding between: Imperial and Kings of War - leaning towards KoW since it has some cool weapons/bones/bodies

KoW is pretty awesome. It would probably have been my 4th, if I hadn't traded it away for artwork (which is a much better deal).

Yeah, the more I think on it, the more I like it. Both sides are cool, the only thing I don't care for is that cannonball, but there are plenty of other very useful bits on both sides.

• Like 3

Dave, I think you talked me into it (not that it was very hard), but I'm going with KoW for #6 stamp. I keep looking at it and it's the best choice for my basing needs.

Maybe you could make up a few 40 and 50mm round-lipped bases with that cannonball on it before you send stuff my way? There's probably a pound, or two, of 100% Kona in it for you.

• Like 3

Dave, I think you talked me into it (not that it was very hard), but I'm going with KoW for #6 stamp. I keep looking at it and it's the best choice for my basing needs.

Maybe you could make up a few 40 and 50mm round-lipped bases with that cannonball on it before you send stuff my way? There's probably a pound, or two, of 100% Kona in it for you.

I could probably do that, not sure if I have the 40-50mm round lip bases as part of my personal inventory though, will have to double-check.

I could probably do that, not sure if I have the 40-50mm round lip bases as part of my personal inventory though, will have to double-check.

I'll send a few along with the coffee. I've got a ton from the Relic Knights kickstarter that I'm not using. Those minis all went on scenic bases (except one, I'm still waiting for the SW 80mm Corpse Fields base).

• Like 2

I'll send a few along with the coffee. I've got a ton from the Relic Knights kickstarter that I'm not using. Those minis all went on scenic bases (except one, I'm still waiting for the SW 80mm Corpse Fields base).

Sounds good to me!

• Like 1

The awesomness of plaguelands side B more than makes up for my disappointment in the Halls bases.

I'm pretty locked in on plaguelands, dungeon and sancuary. Do I want forest or victoriana? So hard to choose. King of wars cool too...

I hope they really do take backer suggestions to heart for basius 3. I love the halls idea, but not the here's some flooring idea. Fleshed ou twith more variety those bases would have been sooo good. :'(

• Like 3