Basius 2: The Deluxe Stamp Pad Terrain Tile & Basing System

SamuraiJack

I don't know how I'd choose between Dungeon and Sanctuary... I like them both equally. That'd be very hard to do.

Totally agree with side B of plaguelands, that was like #8 or 9 on my list before side B was revealed, now it's #5 and locked in for my choice.

Halls all are very lackluster to me, which is just fine. It made it so much easier for me to pick my final #6 choice. 

Basius 3 will probably be really amazing with all the ideas they are getting from people.

• Like 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think they are missing a huge chunk of the market as only a couple of these are moderately useful for the historical miniatures. We do far more basing and have a greater need for a consistent look and feel than most other miniature groups.

• Like 7

I actually think they are missing a huge chunk of the market as only a couple of these are moderately useful for the historical miniatures. We do far more basing and have a greater need for a consistent look and feel than most other miniature groups.

You should mention that (if you haven't already) in their comments section.

• Like 3

I can't out any more ideas in the comments, but I'd like to see a more high-fantasy ruins set. Broken columns, arcane runes, summoning circles, magic pools, etc.

You and I have been mentioning that from the beginning (hoping Elven would have it). I don't think Basius2 will have anything close. With 38 pad sides you think he would have something for mages. It's such an easy sell I can't understand why it isn't a pad. I'd even sacrifice some 12 Days of Reaper money to buy a magical rune laden pad. 

• Like 5

Heck. I was dead set on Dungeon and Victoriana...now Plaguelands B-side is dropping a funky fresh beat and got me rethinking. 

Same here. I'm so low on hobby funds and I just ordered a Secret Weapon Bag O'Crap a few minutes ago, but Plaguelands is making me up my pledge. I just can't pass on it. WGB hit it out of the park. The swamp even has three types of wood! I couldn't ask for a better swamp. It's worthy of a full diorama. 

• Like 4

What exactly do you think they should make?  Something trenchlike, sandbags or something else?

Just curious.

Edited by lowlylowlycook

I just might have to get  a third pad...the plaguelands....Forest is cool but I can't justify it right now..with Imperial and Victoriana

I'm not getting Forest either. It's just a nice picture to show off the details. I'm only in for Imperial and Plaguelands. My 3ʳᵈ would be Dungeon.

• Like 3

I just might have to get a third pad...the plaguelands....Forest is cool but I can't justify it right now..with Imperial and Victoriana

I'm not getting Forest either. It's just a nice picture to show off the details. I'm only in for Imperial and Plaguelands. My 3ʳᵈ IS Dungeon.

FTFY!

• Like 3