Basius 2: The Deluxe Stamp Pad Terrain Tile & Basing System

SamuraiJack

Steampunk will probably be one of the most popular pads. It would be criminal if it didn't get unlocked. I was just surprised to learn that the hall pads were made primarily for dungeon tiles but the size was never mentioned in the updates. I'm a flip mat guy so Paizo has that covered. Thankfully I ordered an extra bag of 50 1" bases with Bones II. 2015 will be the year that I base more than I paint!  :lol:

• Like 3

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm going in just for the Forest.  If there was something in between the Imperial (rocks too small) and Mountain (rocks too big) I might be tempted to try a lava theme for my CAV bases but I'm not sure I'd want to do all of them with the same style in the first place.

What material would you guys recommend for making a large number of 20mm bases on top of wooden Litkos.?  I assume baking them is right out so basically greenstuff or milliput?

This ends whilst I'm down in London at a sci-fi convention. I can really only set aside the funds for one without cutting into con budget :down:.  I'm hoping that whatever pledge management system they do will allow me to bump it up to three later.

I think they've said that there won't be any opportunity to increase pledges after the fact, which is one of the reasons I'm still on the fence, I don't know if I'll have funds for more than one stamp available when it ends, and the cost per stamp for one is a bit high when shipping is added.

Thansk for the heads up, I'll have a proper look into it now. If that's the case I'll be better waiting for retail.

EDIT: Yup, pulled and waiting for retail. I'll have to start setting aside for when Basius 3 launches next year as well.

Edited by Nocturne

I'm hoping I can find these for sale at Gen Con.

In the past, they only sold the pads through their previous partner.  That said, given their relationship with Mantic, it is possible that Mantic might have some next year at GenCon.  Still, I wouldn't rely on the pads being available at GenCon.

Ron

I increased my pledge from 4 to 7 pads.  I'm getting imperial, forest, plaguelands, dungeon, sanctuary, victoriana, and plaguelands.  I'm strongly considering bumping up to one more to get Kings of War.

I'm really struggling to bump from 2-3 pads...I'm quite jealous that you're able to wrangle that many!

I ended up with three for myself, and one for another. Which means Ub3r is only getting 6, since they didn't open up additional pledge levels.

Well there are rumors that they will do a final day ALL BASIUS pledge level opening up, but I won't be doing all 19 that's for sure. If they did 11 or 12, I'd probably jump up to that.