Basius 2: The Deluxe Stamp Pad Terrain Tile & Basing System

SamuraiJack

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like rumours of a Basius 3 would cut into pledges for Basius 2. 

I don't think so. They are probably a year away from it at this point and the stamps will be different so you'll get repeat backers actually. They've gotten some really great ideas from the comments that they'll be doing for the B3 stamps.

Wait, so they aren't going to be selling these outside of kickstarter?

I'm not positive, but I believe that it's highly likely they WILL sell them outside of the kickstarter with one of their partners. Just like they did with the first Basius stamps.

• Like 3

Seems like rumours of a Basius 3 would cut into pledges for Basius 2. 

I don't think so. They are probably a year away from it at this point and the stamps will be different so you'll get repeat backers actually. They've gotten some really great ideas from the comments that they'll be doing for the B3 stamps.

Wait, so they aren't going to be selling these outside of kickstarter?

I'm not positive, but I believe that it's highly likely they WILL sell them outside of the kickstarter with one of their partners. Just like they did with the first Basius stamps.

Can't afford the things right now, but if it's available outside of kickstarter later, I'd be greatly interested. So, here's hoping.

Can't afford the things right now, but if it's available outside of kickstarter later, I'd be greatly interested. So, here's hoping.

Totally understandable. They will be a bit more expensive after the KS I'm sure, but it'll give you time to save up to get a few later.

I'm hoping for a few more pictures this Friday. It would be nice to see either a gathering of all the dungeon décor or maybe a group shot of the mounted and centaur figures. 

Edited to say that I posted this in the wrong thread. 

Huh?  :huh:

Sorry bout that. I meant to post that in the Bones 2 anticipation thread. Apparently my brain can't handle all the open tabs.  :upside:

• Like 3