Basius 2: The Deluxe Stamp Pad Terrain Tile & Basing System

SamuraiJack

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dungeon Saga, Heresy Monsters, Battle System Terrain, Basius 2 and Twisting Catacombs ... I am not even looking at the "new" category on KS at the moment.

I'm right there with ya. I have to steer clear of twisting catacombs, I want so much.... but it was between that or Red Box Games.

Hoping we'll hit 42,000 and the last base unlocks by Friday. Curious to see what the shipping stretch goal will be.

• Like 2

Dungeon Saga, Heresy Monsters, Battle System Terrain, Basius 2 and Twisting Catacombs ... I am not even looking at the "new" category on KS at the moment.

I'm right there with ya. I have to steer clear of twisting catacombs, I want so much.... but it was between that or Red Box Games.

Hoping we'll hit 42,000 and the last base unlocks by Friday. Curious to see what the shipping stretch goal will be.

Yep, RBG is my preference as well. I might ala carte a couple of things from TC, but still up in the air with it.

£42k all the way, need my sweet sweet steampunk, it'll go so nicely with my victoriana so I can base all the awesome Infamy figures I have coming in next year.

I've dropped down to one pad I think... theres really only one that I really like and will use and thats the forest one.  The others I can do (maybe not so well, but do) with my happy sepiku (sp?) stamps.....

I just came to a startling realization that could help me justify getting more stamps.

If I get more stamps...like mountains, forest and so forth I can literally purge myself of having to store a bunch of basing materials and supplies that get used quite infrequently and save me a ton of space since these stamps will literally fit nicely on a bookshelf. 

I hate my brain sometimes.

• Like 8

I just came to a startling realization that could help me justify getting more stamps.

If I get more stamps...like mountains, forest and so forth I can literally purge myself of having to store a bunch of basing materials and supplies that get used quite infrequently and save me a ton of space since these stamps will literally fit nicely on a bookshelf. 

Do eeettt

• Like 1

I approve of your brain. 

• Like 1

I approve of your brain. 

I approve of this approval.

• Like 1

I approve of your brain. 

I approve of this approval.

I approve of this approval of my approval.