Basius 2: The Deluxe Stamp Pad Terrain Tile & Basing System

SamuraiJack

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've officially bumped up to three pads. I've been considering it for days and have decided that dungeon, victoriana and forest will all come in handy and help me eliminate quite a bit of basing supplies that will help me simplify my entire operation while getting better overall results because instead of defaulting to basing supplies I'll be painting the entire figure and base; I feel that this will enable me to further elevate my painting abilities and the quality of my work...at least, that's how I'm justifying the money. :devil:

• Like 3

I feel the same, i put alot of time into painting the mini and then when it comes to basing i just do the same ol, sand, drybrush, flock, flowers + bushes. it looks fine but atm all my npc tavern staff are "outside". I am thinking plaguelands & dungeon.

• Like 2

I'm a bit....bummed about the price decrease in shipping only occurring in the 10 packs and above. :/ had it occurred from 1 to 4 packs then many more people coukd have joined in or I could have gone up to a four pack.

Currently it's at 9, 11, 13, 15, 19

They say that other levels will see decreases as the total amount pledged for the kickstarter goes up. I can see why they are starting out at the higher amounts though, it makes more sense for them if you are pledging for more to get the stamps at a cheaper amount when combined with lesser shipping charges. 

• Like 1

I'm a bit....bummed about the price decrease in shipping only occurring in the 10 packs and above. :/ had it occurred from 1 to 4 packs then many more people coukd have joined in or I could have gone up to a four pack.

Currently it's at 9, 11, 13, 15, 19

They say that other levels will see decreases as the total amount pledged for the kickstarter goes up. I can see why they are starting out at the higher amounts though, it makes more sense for them if you are pledging for more to get the stamps at a cheaper amount when combined with lesser shipping charges. 

And to be quite honest, the discount is not all that much.  I don't see how it would get someone pledging who wasn't already doing so at that level.  It's more a thank you sorta gesture I think.  But saving 1 pound on shipping is less than the price of a cup of coffee! But I don't know if they will increase it later.  But I find it hard to imagine that it will be anything very significant.

• Like 4

Yeah it's only £1 for all but the 19 stamp pledge which is at £2... so it's at most $3.20 for us here in the US. 

All the others are a 1 pound discount (or only $1.60).  And I still think if you are spending 400 pounds for an all bases pledge with USA shipping that a 2 pound ($3.20) discount isn't going to drive you to that level.   ::D:

Edited by Harrek
  • Like 4

Which ones are you guys planning to get, and how many? Maybe we should team up since we are so close to one another.

• Like 1

Yeah it's only £1 for all but the 19 stamp pledge which is at £2... so it's at most $3.20 for us here in the US. 

All the others are a 1 pound discount (or only $1.60).  And I still think if you are spending 400 pounds for an all bases pledge with USA shipping that a 2 pound ($3.20) discount isn't going to drive you to that level.   ::D:

Exactly, not like they are discounting shipping by anything exorbitant, just giving us a little tiny bit of a discount. I'm pretty solid at the level I'm at now, so my pledge won't go up, but if they discount shipping I will lower my pledge accordingly. 

• Like 1