Basius 2: The Deluxe Stamp Pad Terrain Tile & Basing System

SamuraiJack

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if we all send e-mails to Miniature Market, they'll carry them...

Maybe, that's a good idear. yous guys do that. Next time I stop in, I'll beg em too.

Woah! Rhombus turned into Paul Sr. from American Chopper just there. :blink:

I like this, but, I'd probably like it better if I knew who that was. Lol :-)

I was more in a Jay of Jay and Silent Bob mind frame at the time.

Edited by tiniest rhombus
  • Like 1

And we're done here.

Looking again at the poll, it seems that if you are going to sell at these prices each pad has to be pretty flexible and have a good amount of variation.  Any of the specialized pads got very few votes.

Which is pretty obvious with hindsight.   Maybe smaller, cheaper pads would be better for those kinds of terrain. 

And we're done here.

Looking again at the poll, it seems that if you are going to sell at these prices each pad has to be pretty flexible and have a good amount of variation.  Any of the specialized pads got very few votes.

Which is pretty obvious with hindsight.   Maybe smaller, cheaper pads would be better for those kinds of terrain. 

Thinking on what you've just said, a double sided, plain front and ruined back side of their tiles would be nice if they were like 2x2 inches or 4x4 inches. They wouldn't have to be as thick, considering their nature and smaller in size. Though at that point, I might as well mold my own stamp or go with seppuku. 

• Like 1