Sign in to follow this  
Lidless Eye

Lidless Eye Hobbies tests out the new phone

So, I think the new phone is already affecting the qualify of the photos, which, really shouldn't be surprising.  I still need a better light source, though.

Let's start off with something green...

post-390-0-05234200-1411747212_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-09524500-1411747214_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-93410000-1411747262_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-06325500-1411747264_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-27345800-1411747279_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-41966600-1411747281_thumb.jpg

• Like 14

Oh, I know.  My cat and the lightbox didn't get along, and my house has the world's oddest lighting.  If the weather ever clears up I may try to go out back and take some re-shoots. 

The light sensitivity and the white balance (if available) definitely need to be tweaked.

Is... is that a topless Baba Yaga?! :blink:

What has been seen cannot be unseen!

Ooh, you even have the Stonehaven elf druid and enting. A shame I couldn't pledge into those at the time.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Peithetairos
      An older miniature I started years ago, but finished recently. I think it was mostly the weapons (shading) and dirty shirt missing. I would say the paint job is average, but I do like the miniature.

I decided to go for a simple, but interesting base, featuring a Nolzur's bottle and Thomarillion barrel. 

• By Nakatan
      My take on 54mm Zweothel.
      Join my Patreon and Instagram to see more
      https://www.instagram.com/story1000suns/
      Vote for her on P&P
      https://www.puttyandpaint.com/projects/27985

• By Peithetairos
      Finally I finished my conversion of Nienna Elfen Ranger. I pretty much changed every aspect of the original mini.

New things attempted: Cloth textures and freckles.

C&C very welcome.

Areas to improve: Blends (smoother is always better), finer texture patterns, sculpt could be a little cleaner in some places.

• By MoonglowMinis
      Showcasing more old-paintjobs from one of my former adventuring parties.  This time we look at Willow the Eladrin Warlock, represented by Feiya, Iconic Witch.

I enjoyed playing with colors with her, though in retrospect, I wish I had used some more magentas and purples.  I believe the leaves on the base were painted oregano.

Reverse side under the spoiler:
      Willow is an Eladrin of the Feywild.  When her world started to freeze over, she was sent by her patron to cross over into the material world and discover the source of the cold.  A stranger to Frostrun and an outsider to this World, Willow must rely on her new friends to help her save her own realm.

Check out the rest of the Frostrun project HERE.
    • By MoonglowMinis
      Here's an odd one.  Anyone know of a miniature of someone over-bundled up against the cold?  I have this vision of an elf who has made his home in a frigid land despite being unaccustomed to the weather.  Just wondering if there's a playful model like that out there of a character wearing too many cloaks and scarves.

It's not-essential but I would love the opportunity to bring this weird character to life.
      ----
      As an addendum, if you have suggestions for models that could be easily converted I'm also interested.  Or resources for sculpting scarves and the like.
  • Who's Online   29 Members, 1 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)