77105: Kagunk, Ogre Chieftain

Belegur

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the comments. I sculpted the stone flooring in front of and behind him to match the base he comes on out of Miliput and the tomatoes are just little balls of Sculpey. The barrel and sacks are beyond my sculpting capability and are some Hirst Arts castings that I had sitting around.

• Like 3

Awesome job, overall a really cool piece.

The shield is a little bizarre to me, but nothing you did, more of the sculpter, just seems an odd match to the figure.

I really like what you've done with him. The base is great too. Whoever knocked over his barrel of tomatoes is in a world of hurt. ;^)

My little girl said just about the same thing. Daddy, who knocked over his tomatoes? That is why he is angry?

• Like 2

Thanks Mutilatedlips! I like that he can be seen as the bad guy ransacking a village or a misunderstood good guy protecting his food.

I wasn't quite sure what to do with the shield at first. I ended up attempting to Mage it into an magical shield with a spell effect coming off of it. I was hoping to give the feeling of a necrotic skull being launched at his enemy. I don't think it quite conveys that but it was a first attempt at such an effect.

• Like 2