Sign in to follow this  
tiniest rhombus

77119 Sinessa hell born sorceress

Very nice! Smooth skin tones, nice basing. Could use a few more tiny highlights if I nitpick, but other than that, very good job.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone!

OSL- uhh scary. Perhaps a different figure.

Pingo- September of last year, after we got DnD Ravenloft boardgame. Just had a sudden urge to try my hand at it and we had the Heros 2 set of dnd figures...and some paint and some crappy brushes...

Which bits for highlighting? I see horns, tail and hooves could use a bit. Anything else?

• Like 1

I really like it. That lava base is ace. Also, the skin and blue loin cloth are really well done. My only critique would be the hair highlighting seems spotty and inconsistent.

• Like 1

Which bits for highlighting? I see horns, tail and hooves could use a bit. Anything else?

Horns, tail, hooves, a tiny bit on cheek bones, and a tiny bit on top of breasts (again, being very nit-picky, she's really well done).

• Like 1

Wow! I especially like the skin and the base, the lava looks so real. I couldn't find any decent tutorials for lava, so I think I'll just use one of your pics as inspiration. ^_^

• Like 1

Thanks everyone!

OSL- uhh scary. Perhaps a different figure.

Pingo- September of last year, after we got DnD Ravenloft boardgame. Just had a sudden urge to try my hand at it and we had the Heros 2 set of dnd figures...and some paint and some crappy brushes...

Jeepers, creepers, you're doing well.

You might wish to try some OSL, but frankly I think you've done a great atmospheric job already.

• Like 1