Sign in to follow this  
Sergeant_Crunch

DP9 Heavy Gear

Another $22 gets you the stretch goals. $100 is pretty much what every minis KS seems to set as their sweet spot.

• Like 1

Another $22 gets you the stretch goals. $100 is pretty much what every minis KS seems to set as their sweet spot.

Good point, It is nice to see Heavy Gear mecha again. 

They have already unlocked the first 2 stretch goals.  This make the $115 CAD pledge better then the $80 one because if you just buy the 4 extra minis it would cost $36 extra.

I have always loved Heavy Gear compared to other stompy robot worlds.  Just love that the giant robots in this world are cant just go around stepping on tanks and stuff.  Tanks will tear a gear apart in most situations in a one on one fight.

• Like 1

And up to 5 stretch goals unlocked now.  Core set is up to 26 models now for the $115 level.  Still not great, but lots of good progress happening.

War%20for%20Terra%20Nova%20Kickstarter%2

Dream Pod 9 is happy to announce the successful launch of our first Kickstarter. We are trying to get the word out to everyone so they can stop by and check it out. 

The War for Terra Nova - Starter Set - Kickstarter to fund the molds needed to make plastic miniatures for our Heavy Gear Blitz tabletop wargame. The Kickstarter went live last Thursday, October 23rd, and we have already reached our 8th stretch goal and its well on the way to being an amazing Core Starter Set reward for our backers. The image below shows what's included as of the 6th goal being unlocked, since then we have added 2x CEF: F6-16 Frame (7th goal unlocked) and 2x CEF: BF2-21 Frame (8th goal unlocked) to the Core Starter Set.

Heavy%20Gear%20Blitz%20Kickstarter%20Ima

We still have a lot of stretch goals to go and we need your help to reach them, check the announced stretch goals below and if your interest is piqued, maybe visit the Kickstarter and give us your support. 

Thank you all.

64ffd67128c7ea88657dbcc7bf03e153_large.j

• Like 1

@Arc 724, If you don't want the $115 deal, pledge $1, go to the Pledge Calculator, and look up the Army Faction Sets.

For $81 in Canadian currency, $16+65 for the Army Set, you can choose specifically the Northern, Southern or Earth force models for delivery in Wave 4.

The total models for the North include:

4x Hunters

4x Jaguars

2x Grizzlies

2x Cheetahs

Plus whatever gets unlocked.

The South gets:

4x Jagers

4x Black Mambas

2x Spitting Cobras

2x Iguanas

And the extra Southern unlocks.

The CEF gets:

2x MHT-95s

2x FLAILs

2x F6-16 Frames

2x BF2-21 Frames

And the Unlocks to come.

The $15 is for American and Canadian backers, while other nations have to defer until later.

Edit: If you download the open Beta, ensure you get the September 24 update, it is the most recent one out.

Edited by BrandonKF
  • Like 2

@Arc 724, If you don't want the $115 deal, pledge $1, go to the Pledge Calculator, and look up the Army Faction Sets.

For $81 in Canadian currency, $16+65 for the Army Set, you can choose specifically the Northern, Southern or Earth force models for delivery in Wave 4.

The total models for the North include:

4x Hunters

4x Jaguars

2x Grizzlies

2x Cheetahs

Plus whatever gets unlocked.

The South gets:

4x Jagers

4x Black Mambas

2x Spitting Cobras

2x Iguanas

And the extra Southern unlocks.

The CEF gets:

2x MHT-95s

2x FLAILs

2x F6-16 Frames

2x BF2-21 Frames

And the Unlocks to come.

The $15 is for American and Canadian backers, while other nations have to defer until later.

Edit: If you download the open Beta, ensure you get the September 24 update, it is the most recent one out.

Wait!  Am I misunderstanding this?  For $80 you can get the Northern or the Southern or the CEF starter sets, but for a $115 pledge you get all three?  I'd like to just get the CEF force, but if I'm understanding what you posted correctly I'd be stupid not to just get the whole Core Starter Set.  :blink:

• Like 1

MikeD,

Yep, that pretty much summarizes it.  Just one small change.  The starter box is going to be $130 when you add in the $15 for shipping.  So.... $50 more for the starter, but you get a lot more stuff.