October Promotion: Ghoulie Bag

Harrek

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woot, my order arrived!  I didn't get a rock, but did get a Hentai. :huh:

Hey Bryan...I somehow ended up with a bunch of extra sets of 3334D (Creature Components: pair of tentacles).  Who do I mark as Attn: for sending them back?

Keep them. It's more expensive in postage for you to return it and us to re-sort or melt than a small part like that is worth in terms of saving us metal.

I don't mind the postage, least I can do to make it right (you guys do the same for the customers), but I'll trust you on the labor costs.  I'll be in touch after payday, then (Mon or Tues, the 1st falls on a weekend); I don't feel right getting almost $15 in product for $1, and would at least like to pay for them.

Wasn't kidding when I said 'a bunch'...10 extras.

Edited by Foxden Racing

I don't mind the postage, least I can do to make it right (you guys do the same for the customers), but I'll trust you on the labor costs.  I'll be in touch after payday, then (Mon or Tues, the 1st falls on a weekend); I don't feel right getting almost $15 in product for $1.

I can use them!

• Like 2

I don't mind the postage, least I can do to make it right (you guys do the same for the customers), but I'll trust you on the labor costs.  I'll be in touch after payday, then (Mon or Tues, the 1st falls on a weekend); I don't feel right getting almost $15 in product for $1.

10? wow.  ok... um, send an e-mail to [email protected]

You should get a reply tomorrow, as that desk has gone home for the day after putting in OT this weekend.

I can use them!

Drop me a line next week; got a friend local interested in a couple sets too.  You get first dibs on what's left. :)

Edit: Sorry, I've been asked not to go through with that, and will respect those wishes.

10? wow.  ok... um, send an e-mail to [email protected]

You should get a reply tomorrow, as that desk has gone home for the day after putting in OT this weekend.

Will do.  I won't have the cash until next week...but you guys go so far out of your way for us as customers, I can't not return the favor when the shoe's on the other foot.

(Edited because I didn't like the original phrasing)

Edited by Foxden Racing

Got none of the extras in my shipment delivered today (no paints etc). Presuming that means supplies are gone hehe.

Ah well! Still worth it.

Darn. :/ I probably didng get anything either then.

Edit: Got my box! /happy dance. And there's a ghoukie bag in it!!

Edited by MissMelons
  • Like 5

My shipment arrived today.  Placed the order Thursday evening.  Ghoulie bag present and accounted for, the bonus mini is the witch holding the broom and bat.  According to tracking it didn't actually ship until Monday.  There may still be hope for you MissMelons depending on when you placed your order.

• Like 2

Order #4 shipped. Not sure what happened with #1-3. Hopefully it's all in the same box.

If all 3 orders were put in one box it is likely that only one order was tagged on the box exterior, thus when shipping occurred, only that order has postage associated with it. 

Something our people do quite well that our software does not is combine orders into one box.

I got the notice that order #1 shipped today.  I think the gremlins have got into the shipping dept again. :lol:  

(Not worried, it will all get here eventually)

After a comedy of errors with USPS, I finally got my box. I ordered during week 1. My box showed up earlier this week, after going to someone else's house, and then back to Texas, and then back to my house. The package had been so abused during its adventure that almost everything had bounced out of the goodie bag. Thankfully, nothing looked damaged, other than a really sad tootsie roll. I also scored the same bluish-white sample that has been documented elsewhere.

Oh, and my treat was the guy with the broom.

Edited by Emli
  • Like 5

My shipment arrived today.  Placed the order Thursday evening.  Ghoulie bag present and accounted for, the bonus mini is the witch holding the broom and bat.  According to tracking it didn't actually ship until Monday.  There may still be hope for you MissMelons depending on when you placed your order.

Weirdness, don't know what happened with mine then, as I'd placed my order before 8am Thursday morning.