Red Box games kickstarter 5

SIGIL

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's more Njorn/unarmored/armored helskvadt I'm not going in very deep, I'll put in for a few figures just to support Tre, but if he does demons/infernals I'll be pretty far in because that's what I'm most interested in getting at this time.

• Like 2

............ The Infernals may end up a Kickstarter unto themselves. 

Hmm, well at least it'll give me time to save up to go in further for them. Like I said, I'll support anything you do, but it'll be in varying degrees as I've enough of the other figures especially after the 20 in this last one to last me a good long time  :upside:

• Like 1

And Mierce.

I'm probably not going in big this time around, I've got to consider Reapercon possibilities and that means saving every penny. And I have a mountain of Helsvakt already, even if they're modular trollcast for the most part. The most interesting thing would be getting them in single cast, which I prefer.

I'm definitely down for a couple cherry picked heroes no matter which way it goes, of course. And the infernals could definitely be interesting!

• Like 3

Infernals sounds really, really interesting. And Helsvakt I love and would probably be down for some more. I absolutely love the Njorn too, but there I kind of feel there's so much available already, so it's last of the three on my wish list for future projects.

• Like 2

Tre, I need a Rakshasa. Please. 

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.

Yes.

ETA: A kickstarter with a hard-edged, gritty subcontinental kind of feel would be all-around awesome, come to think of it.

Edited by Marvin
  • Like 3