Troll Outpost Fantasy Miniatures

Beagle

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The giant stone dwarf is pretty cool and unique.  I like the Hellborn stuff too and the swamp people are pretty unique as well.

The elf priestess has a very nice non-wow look too her and that's not a common style really.

Think I'll back for a bit. I've decided to spend less overall on KSers and really not do huge orders outside of those I know are well established so I can do $20 here and there and if it falls through I'm only out $20 and not, say, $150.

Edited by MonkeySloth
  • Like 4

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121276584261 Here is the link to the Elf huntress on tiger I bought. They no longer have them available on e-bay, but I am linking it as it has some better pictures at different angles.

you have to click on the "see original listing" link to see the photos.

Edited by Smokestack

I like them, but why 32mm?

'cause it's compatible with almost everything on the market today.  The longer I've been in this hobby, the less any of these numbers even mean to me.

Nice models in this one, and for someone entering the hobby it's not a bad deal.  It's not what I'm after but I hope they do well.

• Like 2

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121276584261 Here is the link to the Elf huntress on tiger I bought. They no longer have them available on e-bay, but I am linking it as it has some better pictures at different angles.

you have to click on the "see original listing" link to see the photos.

Wow, they could really use some better pics on their project page. I missed a lot of detail on the thumbnail sized pic on the ks page (like the fact she is fully armored). They should have some shipping info as well. I have reminder on, I like the mounted figures, and it looks like it wouldn't be hard to swap or omit the riders depending on what the game needs.