Troll Outpost Fantasy Miniatures

Beagle

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my stuff today. Forgot these were coming from Germany so I was confused as to what I had ordered.

Some great, clean, resin casts. Would back again.

Sweet! Pics?

I'll see what I can whip up. This will be a whole lot easier once I get the lightbox from that once KSer next month and have a larger room to have it set up in once the house is finished.

• Like 1

WOW, awesome looking ogre, so glad I backed this KS now. Some top-notch resins coming out of it.

---------------------------------------------

Update #16 

Mar 16 2015

That's a BIG Ogre !!

Just a preview of the resin casts of The Ogre.

As you can see the detail is simple great! We was just in the need of fixing an issue with one of the horns. Its already fixed and getting back into production.

e1aa7e40ad374be685de0830b9a78de5_origina
  • Like 1

I like that ogre, wish I'd gotten him. I'm still waiting on my stuff, one of my two items was the hunter demon which has been delayed so I guess it might be awhile.

Yeah, I like him now too. I didn't at first, but it's too late now.

Still waiting on my stuff too, I hope it arrives this week! I didn't' get the hunter demon though, not sure if they've shipped mine or not, I think I'll PM to find out since I've been talking to them about other stuff (future kickstarters).

• Like 1

Looks like they've got most of their problems resolved with the sculpted figures (a couple of bases on figures and some parts breaking off too easily weren't up to their high QC) and should be shipping in a couple of weeks. However, they are still a little further behind on a couple of models that were done digitally and are resolving those issues as well. 

Although they have had delays, I feel much more forgiving of the delays since I thought their initial fulfillment date was extremely aggressive and frankly I would have been shocked if they had met their own deadline.  I'm glad things are nearing completion and if I get my stuff within the next month or so would still consider this one to feel "on time" as far as I'm concerned, though technically late.

• Like 1

Although they have had delays, I feel much more forgiving of the delays since I thought their initial fulfillment date was extremely aggressive and frankly I would have been shocked if they had met their own deadline.  I'm glad things are nearing completion and if I get my stuff within the next month or so would still consider this one to feel "on time" as far as I'm concerned, though technically late.

That's VERY true, it was like a single month really (They funded November 2). I was pretty surprised that they had an estimated December delivery. Usually kickstarters like this we are looking at a timetable of at least 4-6 months, so you are spot on.