Troll Outpost Fantasy Miniatures

Beagle

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like them, but why 32mm?

Because half the "heroic 28mm" ranges are really 32mm anyways? (...even Reaper's "25mm heroic" has inched, or should I say millimetered, ever closer over the years)

Admittedly that's just guessing. They could easily clear that up with a scale shot if so inclined.

• Like 1

There was a female elven priestess on the dinosaur/cold one as well that I don't see on the kickstarter, so it may be a stretch goal. As for size, the elf huntress didn't seem noticeably larger than my reaper stuff, but to be fair, I didn't put her together when I handed her over to my friend. The miniature itself felt fragile when compared to kingdom death resin, but again that was me handling the separate pieces... Which if I remember correctly was 2 for the tiger... it was split in 2 halves... there might have been a 3rd piece for the head or jaw.... the rider was basically one piece but with a separate arm....

I am happy with the purchase. I feel she was well worth the $20 or so I got her for. Handling Darksword and kingdom death they feel larger than my "normal" minis. The Elf does not... If that helps....

I am still saving for Raging heroes, Ludus Magnas, B-Sieged and Norsgard, and possibly Rum and bones.... though so I don't know if I can get in on this.

Thought for the day... Rocky Balboa was 34 when he came back and beat Clubber Lang in Rocky 3.... and that is after Mick died... so you can do anything if you have a good training montage!

Edited by Smokestack

I might be tempted to buy the mounted elves just because the riders seem like  they might be good for mounting on some Bones dragons.

Then again, the shipping might scare me off.

And I agree that if you have nicely detailed figs like these you need to have better pics to draw people in.

Edited by lowlylowlycook

Oh my god, I forgot about raging heroes..........

Yeah... I spent a ton on Toughest Girls and couldn't really get all I wanted. I'm not putting in for other KS where I usually would (like this one) to save up.

• Like 1

Got an answer to my shipping question. Looks like they're trying to keep them flat for everyone:

shipping will be always done from the casters basement , Germany , so we can get the miniatures ready and ship them out .

The shipping cost will be ALWAYS 4£ for orders up to 50£ and ALWAYS 5£ for orders from 51£ to the infinite!

Edited by MonkeySloth

They have posted some bigger pictures of the minis, I think many of these look pretty great. I also heard that the faceless demons were sculpted by Alan Carrasco, which prompted me to have another look at them; they are indeed quite sweet.

Hello people , I'm Diego , one of the guys and sculptor of Troll Outpost.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/35352648/troll-outpost-fantasy-miniatures

We are creating a range of fantasy miniatures with a variety or armies like Orcs , dwarfs , Elves , Undead , Demons....

Very detailed miniatures and casted in great quality resin.

We keep adding new models as the campaign is going on and goals are reached.

The prices are very cool for the kickstarter campaign , so its a great chance to add some extra meat to your collections :)

The shipping costs are explained at the bottom of the page , anyway its easy , orders for up to 50gbp just 4 gbp anywhere , and over 50 gbp , just 5 gbp.

(recorded or insured shipping will carry higher costs)

I'll upload some big pics here for your better apreciation. 6d3c0a908a3861135dfaebde91c0ecf6.gif
And please guys spread the word , any help is need , its not a high goal , but we really need to achieve it to keep moving forward , we have much more stuff to come that must be released! 6d3c0a908a3861135dfaebde91c0ecf6.gif

Bye!

erndkp.jpgmwwqqh.jpg

25p4pvp.jpgsgu8oo.jpg

2ilyozq.jpg2ebdf93.jpg

2zye6p0.jpg34dhce8.jpgFimir_01.jpg1800263_841935609157201_297424058890735614khb2w.jpg

f1k1ec.jpg23h0ev6.jpg141qolv.jpg2r5g3tf.jpg

o5oxnk.jpg  With video :

Edited by Diego S.