Troll Outpost Fantasy Miniatures

Beagle

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The giant stone dwarf is pretty cool and unique.  I like the Hellborn stuff too and the swamp people are pretty unique as well.

The elf priestess has a very nice non-wow look too her and that's not a common style really.

Think I'll back for a bit. I've decided to spend less overall on KSers and really not do huge orders outside of those I know are well established so I can do $20 here and there and if it falls through I'm only out $20 and not, say, $150.

This is precisely the approach I've taken with KSers; if I know you and know your reputation then I don't fret but unknowns I'm keeping a tight lid on spending until I've seem some history; for me it is the Imbrian Arts Effect.

I bought the elf on tiger from their ebay store... It was about $20 with shipping. It was nice... I have a friend painting it for me as it was a little more detailed than I am used to.

Good to know! That's what I pledged for...

I'm not usually a fan of demon minis but these are amazing. I kinda want in on this. Also, that dwarf fire priest is badasz.

Dude trust me , the demons IN HAND are huge and awesome! I painted the Greater faceless myself and its a beast! With the wings and scenic base

you'll have super stand out miniature on your army/collection!

96x278.jpg73osqd.jpg

k36flv.jpg

Edited by Diego S.
  • Like 1