Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cancelled my pledge on another KS, so I'm looking at doing these:

Hellborn Tyrant

Minotaur

Huntress on Tiger

Elf Prince on Battle Lizard

Faceless Greater Demon

Hmm...I had to up my pledge. I'm now in for the Elf Huntress on a Tiger, and the smaller Faceless Demon.

Did you drop the Minotaur?

Edited by ub3r_n3rd

So I just pulled the trigger and pledged on this for the above figures, it's at £62 with shipping so right at $100. 

Guys , thanks a lot ! Also , let me ask you , don't you like the Hunter Demon? Did you see the video of him? In my opinion is an impressive miniature.

Opinions wellcome :)  Thanks!

I like him, but he's not for me. I think it comes down to the way he is placed on that rock. I like a bit more freedom to move things around and place in my own bases and he's kneeling so it removes a lot of options for basing. He's also pretty big at over 80mm so it then limits what kind of dioramas I can build with him. 

Would really like to see the Forest Troll and Ogre get unlocked as I love Ogres and Trolls so I'd probably up my pledge to get one or both of those.

Ah ok , damn that rock , lol , the good part is the body of the demon is a totally individual piece , su you can place the demon wherever you want , and keep the cool rock/skulls base for other project!...just saying....  ;)

It's the rock and the pose though, so kind of a double whammy for me in that regard. He's pretty limited for how to be positioned for the dioramas I'd use him for and I wouldn't want to hack him up and try to modify this beautiful sculpt.

• Like 1