Troll Outpost Fantasy Miniatures

Beagle

I really like the BIG Faceless Demon, and his secnic base, I just can't afford 23 GBP for one mini (right now).

I decided on the bigger one over the smaller one here, he's just too full of awesome and could easily be used as a single figure painted up or as part of a diorama. I have plans for this one...

• Like 1

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also , let me ask you , don't you like the Hunter Demon? Did you see the video of him? In my opinion is an impressive miniature.

Opinions wellcome :)  Thanks!

I think he looks absolutely awesome. As this seems to be your newest sculpt, do you think you'll still be able to deliver him in December?

I really like the demons here; the greater faceless demon is also fantastic. The only downside on that one for me is actually that I think he may be a bit too large. Size-wise, I think I'd actually prefer the "normal" faceless demon (the one for £10, I mean), but that sculpt doesn't look as sharp as the greater version, although that may be due to the photography and the fact that the bigger boy is painted very nicely. Do you have any better pics of the smaller faceless demon?

The Greater faceless demon is similar in size to the actual Demon princes from GW for example , in terms of scale , its true that the wings give him an extra boost....

Yes pics of both:

rvil1c.jpgxat0gl.jpg

x1yi5f.jpg2iabpqx.jpg

And for the frontal shot for the Crusher . IMPORTANT: Final product will have NO chains ,sadly it broken at almost 90% of the copies , so need to be removed.

1zci8lf.jpg

well , for the elves too:

211w3uh.jpg2w69bpg.jpg

• Like 5

Yeah that greater faceless dude looks fantastic. I'm not quite as sold on the lesser version; it doesn't look as intricately detailed, and I don't like the head and the dynamic pose as much as on the greater demon. But that big one... dang.