Troll Outpost Fantasy Miniatures

Beagle

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha.  Time was I would have considered the small faceless demon to be a pretty huge mini.    I doubt that it weighs near as much as one of those big wings.

The "small" faceless is not a small mini , its based on monster 40 mm base in the pic and really fill it plenty , but of course the Greater Demon is much bigger , it also cost more than double so...   :)

I was just thinking back to when I was young and there were hardly any plastic minis and if people were using resin I certainly didn't know about it.  In those times I would have considered the smaller faceless demon to be huge, bigger than anything I or my friends would have owned.  The large one would be beyond my ability to comprehend in it's hugeness. 

So I guess I'm saying that thanks to artists like you, this hobby has come a long way.  Keep up the excellent work.

I was just thinking back to when I was young and there were hardly any plastic minis and if people were using resin I certainly didn't know about it.  In those times I would have considered the smaller faceless demon to be huge, bigger than anything I or my friends would have owned.  The large one would be beyond my ability to comprehend in it's hugeness. 

So I guess I'm saying that thanks to artists like you, this hobby has come a long way.  Keep up the excellent work.

Thanks a lot man!   I remember those old times too.....when a Lead Ogre looks like a HUGE monster!  (at least it weight like that....) ^_^

Some interest in a two headed possesed troll?

It have its right part of the body as a Troll b ut the left part is being dominated by a demon , having also a demon head.

It comes with a scenic base just to accomodate its pose.

The miniature is at 65% state of completion , but I can show pics and maybe we can put it up for you before the campaign end to take advantage on the KS prices.

Just let me know guys ;)